This website and blog is a publication of HFM Investment Advisors. Information presented is believed to be factual and up-to-date, but we do not guarantee its accuracy and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of the subjects discussed. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the authors as of the date of publication and are subject to change.
The HFM Investment Advisors, Inc. (“HFM”) is an Investment Adviser registered with the States of Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Florida, New York, Texas and North Dakota.
Information on this website and blog do not involve the rendering of personalized investment advice. A professional advisor should be consulted before implementing any of the options presented. No content should not be construed as legal or tax advice. Always consult an attorney or tax professional regarding your specific legal or tax situation.
Information on this website and blog is not an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned herein.
Hyperlinks on this website are provided as a convenience; HFM Investment Advisors disclaims any responsibility for information, services, or products found on websites linked hereto. Additionally, HFM Investment Advisors is not liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, websites, information and programs made available through this website. When you access one of these websites, you are leaving our website and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the websites you are linking to.
HFM Investment Advisors is registered as an investment advisor with the SEC. The firm only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or is excluded or exempted from registration requirements. SEC registration does not constitute an endorsement of the firm by the Commission nor does it indicate that the advisor has attained a particular level of skill or ability.
Third-party rankings or recognition by rating services or publications are no guarantee of future investment success. Working with a highly-ranked advisor does not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a certain level of performance or results. These rankings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client’s evaluation. Generally, rankings and recognition are based on information prepared and submitted by the advisor. Upon written request, HFM Investment Advisors will provide you with more information regarding how a particular rating was formulated.
Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment will either be suitable or profitable for your portfolio. All investment strategies have the potential for profit or loss and past performance is no guarantee of future success.
Historical performance results for investment indexes and/or categories, generally do not reflect the deduction of transaction and/or custodial charges or the deduction of an investment-management fee, the incurrence of which would have the effect of decreasing historical performance results.
Economic factors, market conditions, and investment strategies will affect the performance of any portfolio and there are no assurances that it will match or outperform any particular benchmark.
HFM Investment Advisors, Inc., an independent financial planning firm, is committed to safeguarding the confidential information of its clients. We hold all personal information provided to our firm in the strictest confidence. These records include all personal information that we collect from you in connection with any of the services provided by HFM Investment Advisors, Inc. We have never disclosed information to nonaffiliated third parties, except as permitted by law, and do not anticipate doing so in the future. If we were to anticipate such a change in firm policy, we would be prohibited under the law from doing so without advising you first. As you know, we use health and financial information that you provide to us to help you meet your personal financial goals while guarding against any real or perceived infringements of your rights of privacy. Our policy with respect to personal information about you is listed below.
- We limit employee and agent access to information only to those who have a business or professional reason for knowing and only to nonaffiliated parties as permitted by law. (For example, federal regulations permit us to share a limited amount of information about you with a brokerage firm in order to execute securities transactions on your behalf or so that our firm can discuss your financial situation with your accountant or lawyer.)
- We maintain a secure office and computer environment to ensure that your information is not placed at unreasonable risk.
- The categories of nonpublic personal information that we collect from a client depend upon the scope of the client engagement. It will include information about your personal finances, information about your health to the extent that it is needed for the planning process, information about transactions between you and third parties and information from consumer reporting agencies.
- For unaffiliated third parties that require access to your personal information, including financial service companies, consultants, and auditors, we also require strict confidentiality in our agreements with them and expect them to keep this information private. Federal and state regulators also may review firm records as permitted under law.
- We do not provide your personally identifiable information to mailing list vendors or solicitors for any purpose.
- Personally identifiable information about you will be maintained during the time you are a client and for the required time thereafter that such records are required to be maintained by federal and state securities laws and consistent with the CFP Board Code of Ethics and Professional responsibility. After this required period of record retention, all such information will be destroyed.